Tender for organising the SAM project events (Re-Advertisement) 1
After 15 years of implementation, Sustainable Artisanal Mining (SAM) project, funded and implemented by Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC), is concluding in 2019. As part of project capitalisation activities, SDC is organising a series of events to take stock of and disseminate best practices and results of the project.
SDC is seeking a reputable and experienced organisation to act as an Event Manager for SAM Project’s two regional roadshows in Bayankhongor and Darkhan-Uul aimags and the Project closing event in Ulaanbaatar city.
The selected organisation will be responsible for organising two regional roadshows, and the closing event whose scope shall include event management, conceptualizing, designing, branding, execution of works and event management.
Qualifications and Requirements for the interested organisation:
- must be a registered legal entity with more than 5 years’ experience in event management, public relations and marketing
- have proven experiences of organizing at least 5 similar events
- have a professional and qualified team consisting of at least event manager, copywriter, photographer, videographer and master of ceremony
- have necessary equipment or reliable equipment suppliers needed for the events
- have abilities to deliver quality operational and financial reports in English.
Interested bidders should require the complete tender documentation from the SAM Project Office at below address within 7 June 2019. Complete proposals have to be submitted in a sealed envelope until 17:00, 14 June 2019 at SAM Project reception desk at below address. Late bids will not be considered. No information will be given by phone concerning the tender.
2nd Floor, Sky Plaza Business Centre
Sukhbaatar District, Khoroo 1
Embassy Street 9
Reception hours: 9.00 - 13.00 and 14.00 - 17.00